In Tamil Nadu State of India, as in other parts of the country, the economic drivers have changed, with the developing demographic, social and cultural circumstances of civil society. Diversified employment opportunities require specialized knowledge and technical skills.
The Nammazhvar College of Agriculture and Technology (NCAT) will advance and share knowledge, discover solutions and promote opportunities in food and agriculture, bio-energy, environment and human well-being.
- To promote location specific technologies by imparting appropriate education, training and demonstration to enhance production and productivity of both wetland and rainfed crops.
- To promote the socio economic status of the farmers dwelling in the dry tract by establishing alternate employment promotion possibilities
- Located on 300 Acres of Fertile Land
- 1,50,000 Sq.Ft – Two Storey Building with International Standards
- Highly Qualified Staff in All Disciplines
- Well Established Class Rooms With Internet Connection & Smart Projectors
- Separate Hostels for Boys & Girls
- Hygienic Mess & Canteen
- Play Ground & All Sports Facilities
- Special Coaching for ICAR
- 24×7 – Security & Uninterrupted Power Supply
Seventeen laboratories with well-equipped instruments are available for each course viz., Seed germinator, Chlorophyll...
A total of 5540 books for agriculture & allied subjects, magazines, dailies, journals are available. Access to Agri-portal...
Smart class room facility (6 nos.) for developing great teaching- learning. Regular visit to operational fields to familiarize farm.
In our institution separate hostels for boys and girls with good infrastructure are provided. The aesthetically designed modern...
Farming is the practice of cultivating, processing and distributing food. It involve animal husbandry, aquaculture, agroforestry...